“Bringing the inside outside in an Italian way”
Vitripiazza flagstones are a full bodied porcelain, meaning that the entirety of each flagstone is made from the best quality porcelain, instead of cheaper vitrified ceramic tiles or alternatives that just have a porcelain layer on the surface. Not only do the Vitripiazza flagstones offer a great variety of colour blend that reflects natural products, they also provide home owners with a product that has durability, longevity and style. Some of the ranges have matching internal tiles and wall cladding options available too!
Benefits of Vitripiazza flagstones
The beautiful range of porcelain landscaping products offer Homeowners a wide range of products when it comes to quality, durability, longevity and style delivering the following benefits:
- Natural beauty: Each porcelain flagstone offers a variety of colour blends with several pattern connotations to reflect natural landscaping materials.
- Strong & hard wearing: They are resistant to attack from moss and mould – Resistant to salt and acid – Non absorbent (<0.1%) – Frost resistant.
- Stain resistant: The low porosity of Vitripiazza means that spills and general soiling cannot soak into the flag. This makes it easier to clean and is also resistant to staining.
- Slip resistance: All external Vitripiazza products have an anti-slip rating of 11 or higher. This exceeds the industries minimum requirements.
- Full bodied porcelain: The entirety of the tiles are made from high quality clay and are fired at high temperatures. This makes them denser, harder and less porous than ceramic alternatives. They are made using a mixture of clay and other materials and have a thin layer of glaze or matte finish on the surface and do not offer the same durability as a full bodied porcelain.
- Bring the outside in: In addition to 18mm – 30mm thick flagstones, designed for external use, some of the Vitripiazza ranges have a matching 10mm thick tile, for internal use, to enable a continuity of floor design from home to garden. Some of the ranges offer a new 9.5mm thick tile which is suitable for both internal and external use.
Need some inspiration? Call our friendly team for a free initial consultation
Call us today for a FREE no obligation consultation on 01777 948030 or email us at email@example.com